WHAT TO EXPECT
- Fresh air and a worry free 7 hour trip with a professional crew.
- At lunchtime the skipper will delight you with a lunch cooked on board.
- Relax in deck space, away from overcrowded beaches.
- Swimming and snorkeling in a spectacular bay.
- No need to bring anything just a smile and a towel. Sunscreen and a hat advised.
- Chilled, bottled water available on board all day.
- Sightseeing, swimming, snorkelling, relaxing, jumping into crystal clear waters, sailing and sunbathing.
- 10.00. You’ll start at Porto di Palau. Meet the crew, visit the boat and receive a short briefing on the rules to follow on board and the rules of safe navigation.
- 10.30. Departure. We’ll leave the harbour sailing along the La Maddalena, discovering little nice beaches and lost coves with backdrops of white sand and crystal clear waters.
- 12.00. The first stop will be close to the beautiful Pink Beach! After anchoring at our destination, you’ll have time for a refreshing swim in the sea. We reach the coast of Island Budelli with dingy. We go around 10 minutes by foot to see the most beautiful beach all over the World. Don’t forget your cameras!
- 13.30. When we come back on the boat we have a lunch: enjoy steaming marinara pasta, prepared with fresh local fish, served with a glass of chilled local Vermentino or Cannonau wine. Dessert and a moka coffee follows lunch. Vegetarian and Vegan menu are availables on (early) request.
- 15.00. After lunch, ready to set sail again. Our second stop will be in-front of Cala Granara, at it’s beautiful “swimming pool” with turquoise water and white sand. We jump from the boat and swim and dry off on deck while our crew will offer you coffee or tea.
- 17.30. Return to Porto di Palau. Hope to see you soon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
* Custom/muti-day/private yacht charter trips are all also available for group up to 5.
Ecological, educational, relaxing, adventure; or anything you can dream to do in a yacht sailing adventure on the Sardinian coast.
Oh yeah, did we mention that we also have 2 double sized cabins on board, air conditioning, large Bimini for shadow, a fridge and a freezer, a new dinghy with a powerful 15hp outboard.
Please drop us a line and we would love to help you plan out your dream trip!
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.